INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (May 5, 2021) – GreenLight Collectibles has extended its agreement with the NTT IndyCar Series and Indianapolis Motor Speedway through 2024. In addition to the new agreement, GreenLight has tooled new road course configuration wings for diecast models.
With the extended agreement, GreenLight will now be able to showcase front and rear road course wings on diecast models, further showcasing the eye-catching Dallara IR-18 aero kit.
“IndyCar and Indianapolis Motor Speedway have been one of the foundations of GreenLight Collectibles since 2003 and we couldn’t be more excited to extend our agreement for four more years,” said Russell Hughes, GreenLight Collectibles President. “We also look forward to debuting our new road course wings on future products.”
GreenLight is continually expanding the IndyCar lineup to include pace cars and Official Vehicles, among others.
Set to release in June/July of 2021, IndyCar models including the new road course configuration wings that will be available trackside and at hobby dealers are:
- 11105 1:18 2021 #48 Jimmie Johnson/Chip Ganassi Racing, Carvana
- 11113 1:18 2021 #5 Pato O’Ward/Arrow McLaren SP, Arrow
- 11116 1:18 2021 #12 Will Power/Team Penske, Verizon 5G
- 11118 1:18 2021 #3 Scott McLaughlin/Team Penske, PPG
- 11120 1:18 2021 #51 Romain Grosjean/Dale Coyne Racing, Nurtec ODT
- 11121 1:18 2021 #30 Takuma Sato/Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, Shield Cleansers
- 11122 1:18 2021 White Autograph IndyCar
- 11123 1:18 2021 #7 Felix Rosenqvist/Arrow McLaren SP, McLaren
- 11124 1:18 2021 #20 Conor Daly/Ed Carpenter Racing, U.S. Air Force
- 11125 1:18 2021 #10 Alex Palou/Chip Ganassi Racing, NTT DATA
- 11126 1:18 2021 #48 Jimmie Johnson/Chip Ganassi Racing, Carvana ‘Drive the Vote’ GRM Gran Prix Blue Steel Livery
- 11128 1:18 2021 #10 Alex Palou/Chip Ganassi Racing, SEGI TV Honda Indy Gran Prix of Alabama presented by AmFirst First Win
Featuring racing at a combination of superspeedways, short ovals, road courses, and temporary street circuits, the NTT INDYCAR SERIES offers its international lineup of drivers in one of the most diverse challenges in motorsports. The top point scorer is crowned the series champion and receives a $1 million bonus. Founded in 1994, INDYCAR serves as the sanctioning body for the NTT INDYCAR SERIES. These athletes race single-seat, open-cockpit cars that feature a 2.2-liter, twin-turbocharged, direct-injected V-6 engine optimized to run at 12,000 RPM with an estimated 500-700 horsepower depending on the turbocharger boost setting. The consumer-related engines, which are supplied by Chevrolet and Honda, utilize Speedway E85R fuel.
ABOUT GREENLIGHT COLLECTIBLES
GreenLight Collectibles is a premier manufacturer and marketer of authentic die-cast vehicles, replicas, sale figures, and other automotive-related products. GreenLight replicas are produced under various themes in 1:12, 1:18, 1:24, 1:43, and 1:64 scales and are officially licensed by a wide variety of the world’s most recognizable brands.
How much does a hitch tow set cost to make
Will you be making a 1979 Pace Car Mustang in a larger scale for purchase? If there are details on it could you send them to me.
Are you going to produce a 2023 70th Anniversary Corvette Pace Car
Does Greenlight plan to release a 2022 INDY 500 Corvette Pace car in 1/64 scale. I hope so!!! Please I beg you.
Need to do Indy cars in 1/43 scale. Please, please!!!
I’m wanting to buy a 1980 Indy pace car Tans Am. 1:8 scale
I see the 1:64 cars are numbered on the bottom. I wish you would post the production numbers people know how many were made.
Thank you for the input! We will definitely keep that in mind for future press releases. In the meantime, I recommend checking out our social media to stay up-to-date on our latest product offerings.